Rewire Me, June 2015 – Present
- Writing feature articles, conducting a variety of interviews with diverse influencers, covering health, neuroscience, and history news.
The Untitled Magazine, October 2014 – Present
- Writing feature articles, conducting a variety of interviews with diverse influencers, covering entertainment, culture, and lifestyle news.
Brain World Magazine, June 2013 – Present
Former Associate Editor and Principal Writer, Current Contributor
- Started with the publication as an editorial intern and was promoted to assistant editor in 6 months.
- Responsible for writing 3-6 articles per issue, including “The Letter to the Publisher,” assigning content to contributing writers and conducting the initial round of editing, as well as managing interns, social media platforms, and the online blog.
Artist, June 2011 – Present
- Using mixed media for producing commercial and fine art.
- Private Inquires only.
Talkspace, April 2015 – October 2015
Blogger and Content Strategist
- Content writing, organizing and managing guest posts, and blogging: conducting a variety of interviews with diverse influencers, covering emerging research, health and culture pieces, and ran personal column (Dear Therapist).
SimplyMint, June 2014 – April 2015
Content Strategist and Project Manager
- Writing weekly, SEO-friendly blog posts for SimplyMint.com, as well as creating custom blog and website content for various clients across diverse industries.
- Liaison between clients and the Simply Mint team.
- Partaking in crafting specialized digital marketing materials ranging from press releases to social media marketing strategy.
- Crafting and executing media training.
- Writing Wikipedia content while complying with the site’s rules and regulations.
Raine Magazine, February 2013 – Contributor
Former Staff Writer and Online Content Manager, Current Contributor
- Wrote feature articles for the quarterly print magazine and managed all online content: website and social media platforms.
Thunder SEO, June 2013 – June 2014
- Charged with writing custom blogs for a variety of business clients, such as Navis Pack & Ship, PC Housing, New Village at Patchogue, etc.
Times Square Magazine, October 2010 – June 2014
Contributing Senior Writer
- Tasked with conducting a variety of interviews, covering entertainment, culture, and lifestyle news pertaining to Times Square, as well as writing features and cover stories for the quarterly e-magazine.
Planet Ill, October 2010 – September 2013
- Conducted interviews, produced album reviews, and composed sociology-driven editorials.
Factor Tree, July 2012 – November 2012
- Marketed, promoted, and wrote the site’s math-focused blog.
I Had Cancer (IHC) – An Online Cancer Support Community, March 2011 – March 2012
PR and Community Manager, Blogger
- Assisted in launching the IHC website.
- Increased traffic via grassroots marketing and was responsible for building the online community.
- The site was awarded the 2012 Webby Award for community management.
Bachelor of Arts in Sociology, Brooklyn College, 2009.
*I publish work as Liz Belilovskaya, Liz Campese, and Li Bel.
*References are available upon request.